Ossola Field Course
From 10th to 13th July, our PhD program, in cooperation with IRPI-CNR, organises the second edition of the field school “Multi-risk Assessment of Alpine Environment”.
Lessons and field trips are scheduled. The course will end with a test and it’s worth 6 credits.
- F. Zucca, R. Seppi, F. Barbolini (University of Pavia)
- D. Giordan, M. Chiarle, L. Turconi (IRPI-CNR)
- O. Montserrat, G. Luzi (CTTC)
- A. Cina (Politecnico di Torino)
- E. Zanoletti (GeoExplora)
- I. Bollati (University of Milan)
No fee is required. Accommodation not included.
The number of participants is limited.
Deadline for application: 30th May